There are a lot of moving parts that make a program of this size operate smoothly. We have an amazing group of parent leaders for this incredibly busy and thriving choir program!!! As a reminder, if you have questions about anything related to choir, these are the people to contact:
Choir Treasurer – Kim Strahan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about choir fees, unpaid dues, finances, etc…
- We are still in need of a treasurer shadow, so if you are interested in this, please contact Kim!
Choir Volunteer Coordinator – Leslie Zeisig: email@example.com
- For questions about getting involved with volunteering or being head coordinator of a volunteer position
Choir Communications Director – Janice Booher: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about getting connected on social media and overall choir program communication
Choir Sponsorship Coordinator – Allen McCaskill: email@example.com
- For questions about becoming a sponsor or being involved in finding sponsorships for the choir program.
- We are in need of an Individual Fundraising Coordinator, so if you are interested in this, please contact Allen!
Choir Costume Head – Amber Phlipot: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about costuming needs for your child for each concert or becoming involved in helping with costumes.
Choir Scrip Coordinator – Heidi Davis: email@example.com
- For questions about becoming part of the scrip program.
Spotlight Invitational Coordinator – Kristen Distler: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about the Spotlight 2022 Invitational and/or becoming involved in helping with Spotlight.
Choir Booster Board President – Heather DeCaudin: email@example.com
- If you are not sure who your question should go to, Heather is the person you should first reach out to! She will communicate with directors to get you an answer and/or forward you to the person who does have the answer.