Scrip Fundraising Information
Please note there are two steps to the process:
1. Sign up on the SCRIP website using the link and signup code below.
2. Fill out this Google Form so that the money you fund raise can be added to your student’s account.
What is SCRIP?
Scrip is a way for you to raise money for your child’s choir account by using gift cards to pay for everyday purchases like clothes, food, and gas. You buy gift cards for various places and you get back a percentage into your student’s account. Percentage varies by retailer. The major advantage to this program is there is no selling involved. It is just your family’s everyday purchases that become your earnings. Anyone can sign up (including parents, grandparents, family friends) and raise money that will go directly toward YOUR student’s choir fees.
Scrip is now available as a mobile app.
- Use the same sign-in information
- Your gift cards and payment information automatically transfer to the app
- View and use your eGift Cards, even when you’re offline
- Add money to your reloadable cards
- Organize and quickly find the ones you use most
Click here to learn more about the Scrip app and to download.
Paying for Cards
There are two ways you can pay for the cards that you order. PrestoPay, the preferred method, is a process by which the money is pulled directly from your checking account. You will set this up with Scrip using their secure payment protocol. You may also pay for your cards using a credit card, but Scrip WILL assess a percentage fee on your order. For various accounting reasons, our choir is no longer accepting checks. If you place an order using “pay by check,” the order will be cancelled.
Types of Gift Cards Available: Not All Retailers Offer Every Option
#1 Physical Cards
This is a physical plastic gift card. Plastic cards are ordered/shipped as a group once per month, and must be picked up from the Scrip Coordinator. Order dates are communicated via emails from the coordinator and are usually planned prior to events so cards can be easily picked up.
#2 Reloadable Cards
Reloadable cards are physical plastic cards that are purchased through Scrip and have the option to be reloaded. Reloadable cards must be purchased, registered, and reloaded on the Scrip website to receive the rebate. Reload funds are available in 24-48 hours, and ReloadNow funds are available within minutes when you pay with PrestoPay or credit card.
This is an electronic gift card called eCards that can be ordered and printed right from your ShopWithScrip account. You can use these gift cards for online purchases by copying and pasting your code at check out, or print to redeem in stores. Many retailers are able to scan the gift card right from your Smartphone.
• Your gift card is ready in minutes.
• There is no need to pick up your order as it is delivered electronically to you (under Dashboard in your account).
• Many retailers will scan your gift cards right from your phone.
• Gift cards can be reprinted.